[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 16:03:09 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/31/2004 2:53:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<<Sorry, but I thought Hansen's, which is a natural
soda company, not a store, was a national
product.>>

Looking in the grocery store tonight, I actually found some Hansen's sodas
buried behind a display unit.  However, they are in cans.  No lemonade to be
seen, unfortunately; there was grapefruit, and a couple of tangerine varieties
(tangerine and lime and tangerine and mango, I think), and vanilla cola, and key
lime - which I picked up a six-pack of to try.

Brangwayna