[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 23:52:24 PST 2004

--- Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
>
> <<Hansen's has three different fizzy lemonade
> varieties for sale in large glass bottles.
> Lemonade, pink lemonade and French lemonade.
> I just saw all three in the juice section of my
> local Ralph's.  I have also purchased fizzy
> lemonade at CostPlus, which I believe came
> from a French company whose name escapes me at
> the moment.>>
>
> Unfortunately, so far as I know, there are no
> Hansen's, Ralph's, or CostPlus
> stores anywhere in southeastern Pennsylvania;
> I've certainly never heard of
> any of them.  Or, if Hansen's is a brand name,
> it obviously doesn't make it
> here, as I've never heard of that either.  The
> best we can do for really good
> sodas around here is Stewart's - who make a
> ginger ale that bites back, as well as
> excellent Orange Cream and Key Lime sodas - but
> who do not make any lemon
> sodas that I am aware of.  And I have been
> looking for almost 6 years...
> Brangwayna

Sorry, but I thought Hansen's, which is a natural
soda company, not a store, was a national
product.
www.hansens.com

CostPlus is an import store, similar to PierOne.
I looked at their website and their nearest store
to you would be in either Ohio or Virginia.
www.costplus.com

Ralph's is a grocery supermarket.

I would offer to send you a couple of bottles,
but they are in glass bottles, which I would be
afraid would break before it got to you.

Hansen's sodas and sparkling juices tend to be
less sweet than other sodas as they try not to
use chemicals to "enhance" the flavor or shelf
life.  Their sparkling lemonade is not too
dissimilar from the lemonade I had in Spain,
many years ago.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.