[Fwd: [Sca-cooks] Roman Noodles recipe]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 3 06:07:04 PDT 2004

Wonderful people....
As you can see, I sent this message a week ago or so, and still have had
no response.  I really want to give the person responsible for the
recipe credit for it in my feast book...I know I didn't redact it, and
would like to credit whoever did.  I will be working on the Feast
Booklet while I'm in Atlanta the next couple of days...probably tomorrow
evening.  So if you are the person responsbile for this recipe, please
let me know.  Otherwise I guess I'll just credit to "The SCA Cooks' List".

Thanks!!!

Kiri