[Sca-cooks] Birthday recapping (vague mention of cooking item)

Susan Laing paxford at dodo.com.au
Wed May 5 15:06:17 PDT 2004

Hi Guys

Just thought I'd mention this years Horrible-VeryBad-NoGood-Birthday.

Actually it wasn't *that* bad - other than having my mobile phone stolen
from my bag (at the video shop no less) and having copious quantities of
friends say "oh... but I thought that was last week". My fault entirely as I
opted out of a structured get together in favour of being unwell.

*BUT* I did get myself some knives - shiny shiny knives! - not top of the
range or anything even remotely like that but they are stainless steel fully
cast ones (meaning no joins or anything) and match the lovely paring knife
I've had for a few years.

Of course my parents think I'm utterly mad to be lavishing such enthusiasm
over utensils - just shows how much *THEY* understand really :-)

Marion

Mari de Paxford
(aka Sue Laing)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/paxford/