[Sca-cooks] RE: looking for recipes

jah at twcny.rr.com jah at twcny.rr.com
Thu May 6 07:25:36 PDT 2004

Hello,
I believe that I used one once from Cariadoc's
cookbook.  I'm sorry tthat I don't have the
recipe handy, nor recall the name, but I
do remember that it was tasty!

Jules/Mistress Catalina

------------------------------

 Message: 9
 Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 16:45:24 -0400
 From: "Shannon Cox" <scox2173 at aramisresearch.com>
 Subject: [Sca-cooks] looking for recipes
 To: "Scacooks" <Sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>

 Greetings,
 I am looking for recipes in which herbs play large part in.  If anyone knows
 of any and are willing to share, i would be extremely grateful.  I am
 compiling an article on herbs and am including a seperate section of
 gathered recipes in which i will be making some myself.  please include your
 name and if this was a recipe you gathered from another area so i may add to
 my bibliography.

 Lady Sionnan of Concordia
 EK