[Sca-cooks] Re: Evil bookseller - blatant commercial plug

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Mon May 10 09:04:34 PDT 2004

        Thank you, gentles all, for your kind words abouyt my books. I am an
EVILE woman, I know (grin).  The new books Lady Phlip spoke of include Fetes
Gourmandes au moyen age (including facsimiles of original recipes,
transcriptions in modern French, and redactions into modern French, with commentary and
gorgeous photos - imported, $100), Pilgrim Souvenirs and Secular Badges - the
excavations in London series - hc, imported - $120, The Medieval Household
ditto. The Pilgrim book has many many photos of cast metal pilgrim and household
badges, and interesting commentary on them.
     Coming out for Pennsic - they listened to us when we whined about the
Sept pub date being too late! - is an American reprint of Medieval Horse (same
series) at a mere $50 for a hardcover!  I'm accepting pre-orders for that one.
     Devra, recuperating from Boredom...joke, joke.  It was a very nice
event, with an awesome dayboard.

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com