[Sca-cooks] pickled clover flowers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 10 23:55:15 PDT 2004

Nichola mentioned:
> The winners were Melons, and one of my own that I found... pickled
> clover flowers.  (How's that for something different?)
Okay, period evidence or recipe, please? And where did you find pickled
clover flowers? Or even clover flowers, for that matter. Or are you
going clover hunting? I don't think I've ever seen clover flowers,
although probably I didn't notice that the flowers were from the clover
and not just in among it.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas