[Sca-cooks] pickled clover flowers

Laura L laura at wisterian.net
Tue May 11 04:58:34 PDT 2004

Clover flowers are insanely easy to find around here (central north
carolina) and come in 2 colors, white and purple (called red). Any decent
sized patch of clover will have them if the clover is allowed to grow and
isn't mowed.

http://www.expostulation.net/abigstink/archives/2003/09/27139.php

-Irmgart