[Sca-cooks] Hat was favorite cicada lymerics; YAK

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 06:58:37 PDT 2004

Baroness Mary Isabel of Heatherstone sent me this link along with her
congratulations.  It's really great because it shows nice close-ups of some
of Baroness Kiri's dishes, herself and Phillip, her husband!  It also has a
couple pictures of the hat.  So, you tell me, does the sugarplate look like
fabric?  I'll tell you what ~ those cherry and rose tortas look mighty
pretty and yummy!  Great job Kiri!
http://photoalbum.duncarraig.net/Challenge-of-the-Heart-Feast-2004