[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Using Credit Cards to pay for events

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 11 19:57:38 PDT 2004

I'm sorry if this is a bit long, but I thought some folks here might be
interested in hearing about this since one of the things being done
with this is to pay pre-paid feast reservations. This is an
experimental program done with special permission of the SCA BOD, so it
is not available anywhere else just yet. But if you think your kingdom
might benefit from such a program you might voice that interest to the
BOD and/or your kingdom officers.

Stefan

Begin forwarded message:

--------