[Sca-cooks] OT: fabric

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri May 14 08:53:16 PDT 2004

while I was out of town I scored some gorgeous, (and very expensive for my
usual fabric runs) double faced linen.

that is, it is one color on one side, and a different color on the reverse!
(you can see traces of the reverse color on the opposite side, but its
really neat!)

one is lighter weight than the others, a pale shimmery green on one side,
and a dull blue on the other.

the others are MUCH heavier weight.
one is red and black (or navy.. it is hard for me to tell)
one is sort of red grape/purple on one side, and blue on the other
one is green and rust

all of them are 100% linen.
I got only ten yards of each. I have pre-washed and dried them, since I was
planning to make surcoats or something for sale..... but I figured some one
might want them as fabric.

I will be taking them to Garb Wars in Maryland this weekend (Friday and
Saturday only, I have to leave around feast end..)

i am off list until i return, so reply to me directly.......thanks
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...