[Sca-cooks] A new midrealm cooking laurel

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Sun May 16 19:50:17 PDT 2004

For those of you who had not heard yet, Their Majesties Guinevre and
Alasdair and then Their Majesties Felix and Madelena saw fit to elevate
one of our own. Please join me in congratulating Bogdan de la Brasov,
newest laurel of the Middle Kingdom, elevated for his skill in cooking.

I was pleased to be able to take part in the deception. His Grace, Sir
Dag was kind enough to assist by asking TRMs for audience and then
loudly proclaiming that the Laurels were in trouble. Mistress Raella
was tapped because she had more information, but she passed the buck to
Master Edward of Effingham. He claimed no knowledge of the problem and
suggested that Mistress Hauviette might know more about issues but she
said, no, that I was the person who had the information TRMs were
seeking. And indeed I did.

I counseled Their Majesties to convene Their Order because it was
incomplete and the person they truly needed to speak with was among
those people. They did, and Mistress Rosamund was pointed out as the
person to talk to. And she begged Bogdan's boon. We have before and
after shots of Bogdan's face at the moment of recognition. :)

Bogdan was elevated at evening court at the coronation of Felix and
Madelena, newest monarchs of the Midrealm.

cheers!

Iasmin

PS: Feast was really good. Will write more on that tomorrow when I take
a coffee break at work.