[Sca-cooks] SCA-Herbalist list wants weekly lessons

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun May 16 22:34:07 PDT 2004

  Jadwiga Zajaczkowa commented:
> The SCA-Herbalist list wants weekly lessons.
Huh? In what? Does this mean that someone (or someones at different
times) take the time to write out an article or article-like message on
different topics? I don't have time for another list. :-( (As you can
see, I'm a bit late on replying to this message). Would you be willing
to send me some of these for consideration for the Florilegium?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas