[Sca-cooks] SCA-Herbalist list wants weekly lessons

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon May 17 11:07:47 PDT 2004

>  Jadwiga Zajaczkowa commented:
> >The SCA-Herbalist list wants weekly lessons.
> Huh? In what? Does this mean that someone (or someones at different
> times) take the time to write out an article or article-like message on
> different topics? I don't have time for another list. :-( (As you can
> see, I'm a bit late on replying to this message). Would you be willing
> to send me some of these for consideration for the Florilegium?

If/when we get this started, I would be happy to. The question was just
raised last week during our Lurker's Week. :) So I'm not sure how we are
going to handle it.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"In most communities it is illegal to cry .fire. in a crowded assembly.
Should it not be considered serious international misconduct to
manufacture a general war scare in an effort to achieve local political
aims?" -- Dwight D. Eisenhower