[Sca-cooks] OT- Camping at Pennsic

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Tue May 18 19:59:06 PDT 2004

Its nearly the deadline for registering for Pennsic, and I have a
dilemma.  Single camping has just about disappeared.  Our local group
is camping down by the lake, and my disabilities make that difficult
for me. (I use a wheelchair) and I missed the deadline for
handicapped camping.  Is there anyone out on the Serengeti that would
let a middle aged Viking and my 11 yr old daughter camp with them?  I
don't get to many events, and don't know any of you face to face.

This is pretty Off topic, so please reply directly to me.