[Sca-cooks] OT- Camping at Pennsic

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue May 18 20:41:12 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Its nearly the deadline for registering for Pennsic, and I have a
> dilemma.  Single camping has just about disappeared.  Our local group
> is camping down by the lake, and my disabilities make that difficult
> for me. (I use a wheelchair) and I missed the deadline for
> handicapped camping.  Is there anyone out on the Serengeti that would
> let a middle aged Viking and my 11 yr old daughter camp with them?  I
> don't get to many events, and don't know any of you face to face.
>
> This is pretty Off topic, so please reply directly to me.

Unfortunately, we also camp down by the lake, or you'd be more than welcome
to join us.

Not sure of the degree of your disability, but might it be possible for you
to rent a scooter for the duration? There's a place in Pittsburgh that will
rent them- if you like, I can try to get the information for you.

Also, all, it looks like we'll have a couple of openings in SPCA camp, if
anyone's interested. Please contact me privately, if you're interested in
camping with us.

And, are we going to have the Knowne Worlde Cook'e Potluck in our camp
again? You're all certainly welcome- as usual, if you contact me, we'll be
willing to get you and your foodstuffs a ride down to camp and back to your
camp.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.