[Sca-cooks] Fried apple pies

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 15:02:43 PDT 2004

>Gunthar, *where* do you get fried apple pies?
>
>Cynara

No mystery. Basically just things like Hostess Apple Pies or
something similar. My favorites are those little baked pies
that look like mini-apple pies. But I don't see them very
often.

Usually I just grab either a pie or, if I'm driving to the event,
a hot dog in the morning keeps me going all day.

Mmmm....apple pie sounds good right now. Or my caramel
apple tarts.

Gunthar