[Sca-cooks] baked snow?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 21 22:34:18 PDT 2004

Nichola commented:
> With a twist.... "Snow" is period... If You bake it I think you are
> breaking period.. but I can not be sure...
Huh? "Baked snow"? The snow that I'm thinking of, which we in fact
discussed here recently, is egg whites and cream and sugar and perhaps
a few other things. It has to be kept cool or it melts into a runny
mess. It's hard enough to handle at room temperature, without baking
it. Or are you speaking of something else?

Stefan, the perplexed
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com