[Sca-cooks] Food in England or Scotland OOP

Billfog1 at aol.com Billfog1 at aol.com
Tue May 25 07:15:25 PDT 2004

Hey you all!  A couple of years ago when we went to Oregon I got some
wonderful recommendations from y'all on restaurants.  This year we are flying to
London and then driving to Scotland, so I thought, what the hey - Does anyone have
any recommendations for eating establishment in London, Nottingham,
Stratford, the Shetlands, Edinburgh, Inverness, or surrounding areas? LOL

I got the May 2004 issue of Bon Appetit which is "A Taste of Scotland" (how
convenient!) and Frommer's Scotland, so I have some ideas.  I just thought I'd
check with you amazingly knowledgeable folk and see if you had any ideas.....?

Thanks!

Suzanne