[Sca-cooks] Food in England or Scotland OOP

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue May 25 10:53:38 PDT 2004

Buy a copy of the Good Food or Good Pub Guide and look it over.
Other than being expensive, the food in London wasn't too bad in April.
One thing that is being offered all over now is panini grilling or toasting
for sandwiches which helps. No more cold ham and cheese on white bread.

Johnnae

Billfog1 at aol.com wrote: snipped This year we are flying to