[Sca-cooks] Angelic Derivations

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun May 2 16:47:36 PDT 2004

I googled for it, and got a whole bunch of variations.  It seems to be
vaguely mousse-like. Hmmm...strike that.  It looks like they're "pies"
made with a baked meringue shell for the "crust" and a light filling
(the mousse-like part).
Here are a few (the lemon one looks nummy!)(dang, the chocolate one
looks even better...*sigh*)
> http://www.shoeboxrecipes.com/html/lemonangelpie.html

> http://www.esva.net/martha/96041906-Strawberry_Angel_Pie.html

> http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/ilc/2000/0500/pie.html