[Sca-cooks] Hey, I've been published...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 00:12:37 PDT 2004

Since the gentleman quotes the original from
Charles Perry's book, couldn't it be possible
that he came up with the same redaction by
happenstance?  Is the redaction word for word
the same as yours?  And if it is, could it be
possible that he _did_ give you credit, but the
writer cut it out? That has been known to happen.

Huette

--- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> Well, now, that's completely cool! What a shame
> it wasn't attributed
> properly!
> Are you anywhere near Harrisburg, or is it more
> local to the gentleman
> who gave them the recipe?
> --maire, who loves those eggs, and just *may*
> inflict them on her
> coworkers at the next company potluck.....
>
> Jadwiga Zajaczkowa wrote:
> > A friend sent me a note that my recipe for
> Andalusian Stuffed Eggs had appeared the
> Harrisburg
> > Patriot-News. Admittedly, I'd be a bit more
> pleased if I'd actually been credited with the
> > redaction (or if the person who sent the
> redaction to the newspaper had been the person
> to let
> > me know it had been published...), but I
> suppose one can't have everything in this
> world:

http://www.pennlive.com/living/patriotnews/index.ssf?/base/living/1083145203317533.xml

=====
shall never cease to be amused.