[Sca-cooks] Devilish Derivations

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 11:31:08 PDT 2004

kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:

> If we can judge when a new food becomes part of a
> country/region/nationalities' cuisine by when recipes start to appear for
> it, that seems a fairly significant help to those looking to document
> certain foods that are questionable.  Does this idea hold water, or is it
> full of holes?
> Christianna

Works for me, but then again I got esentially shouted down for
maintaining that until the 60s and 70s america was pretty d at mned
whitebread and the basic foods were dull and boring...but
nooOooooooOooOo, everybody has always been eating ethnic, and everybody
had access to foods not found in the grocery store. YMMV.
--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro