[Sca-cooks] Cook's Night Out

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon May 3 14:01:50 PDT 2004

I'm actually not sure where that is, although I've seen it as being in
Atlanta on a Food Network show.  As for the low-carbs, I'm hoping for a nice
salad and piece of grilled meat, the rest is all ambiance.  I just left Kiri
off at her hotel and have talked to Regina, so all the suspects are
gathered, it just remains to have the fete itself!
Christianna

>I left the choices up to the out-of-towners, and they picked that bastion
of Southern Atlantan cookery, Pittypat's Porch.

I would have picked Bacchanalia, personally <g>...

Halima