[Sca-cooks] Cook's Night Out

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Mon May 3 14:12:37 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Baccanalia is one that I have on my list of places to go someday. It is
pretty pricey, and it takes preplanning in the reservation arena. I have
been to the markets that are located directly in front of the restaraunt and
the cheese and pastry shop are both fantastic.

Just for Christi, it is located near the waterworks just off Northside
Drive. Close to Forsythe Fabrics.

Glad Tidings,
Serena

> I'm actually not sure where that is, although I've seen it as being in
> Atlanta on a Food Network show.  As for the low-carbs, I'm hoping for a
nice
> salad and piece of grilled meat, the rest is all ambiance.  I just left
Kiri