[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue May 4 07:18:55 PDT 2004

--On Monday, May 03, 2004 11:08 PM -0400 "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus
Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

I was somebody named Tyler Florence (who lives in Brooklyn).

food 911... fixes other people's  mistakes and does the 'travelogue' shows
sometimes.  not bad, really.

still trying to get the husband monster to take it, just for grins and
giggles.   he's still wondering why i took it when " (he) coulda told (me)
that". 8)

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions