[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at freescale.com
Tue May 4 07:46:30 PDT 2004

Brandu commented:

>Yay! I'm Alton Brown!  "You're SMART!"<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Given the nature of what we do, and how we do it, as SCA cooks, I think a LOT of us are going to score Alton Brown.

<<<<<

But most of the questions seem to be about personality quirks, not cooking. And if you are familiar with the various FOOD TV Chefs you could probably easily skew the answer by what you pick.

But yes, I got pegged as "Alton Brown".

Uh, who's "Alton Brown"? :-)

Stefan