[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue May 4 08:27:47 PDT 2004

>Given the nature of what we do, and how we do it, as SCA cooks, I think a LOT of us are going to score Alton Brown.
>
><<<<<
>
>But most of the questions seem to be about personality quirks, not cooking. And if you are familiar with the various FOOD TV Chefs you could probably easily skew the answer by what you pick.
>
>But yes, I got pegged as "Alton Brown".
>
>Uh, who's "Alton Brown"? :-)
>
>Stefan

Filmmaker, cook and cookbook author based in Atlanta.  His show is "Good
Eats," a really fun and informative teaching show.  He is funny and
smart, and when he does not know something he has an expert step in and
explain.  Pop culture references abound, targeting Over-30
Intelligencia, which is probably why I like him.

Selene C.