[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue May 4 18:32:32 PDT 2004

Also sprach Huette von Ahrens:
>I beg your pardon!  Adamantius who is a
>Mets lover ... Isn't that like being a Chicago
>Cubs fan?

I don't know. The Mets play at a stadium quite close to where I live,
have not made liars of my parents, who taught me it was more
important _how_ a game is played than who wins it, and are owned by a
guy who, for all his failings, is not a convicted felon twice banned
from MLB, nor more evil than Walter J. O'Malley (which is saying
something).

Did the Cubbies just win a series against the Dodgers last weekend?
If so, yes, it probably is pretty similar...

Adamantius, busy laughing at Barry Bonds