[Sca-cooks] WOW! What a soltie!

chirhart_1 at netzero.net chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Tue May 4 23:09:52 PDT 2004

Well I do hope you like it ,for it has been a challenge.Unlike Parchment
Marzipan is  not a forgiving Mistress . It lures
you into it with the bright colors, only to find the next day they have
muted . And yes there are pictures, and weather it is "Laurel Quality " is
up to the beholder .I have in Olwen a stead fast and wonderful apprentice
whom I'm glad talked me into doing it. I'v learned a lot as I hope Olwen has
.  Your Friend Chirhart