[Sca-cooks] WOW! What a soltie!

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed May 5 07:20:53 PDT 2004

--On Wednesday, May 05, 2004 2:09 AM -0400 chirhart_1 at netzero.net wrote:

> Well I do hope you like it ,for it has been a challenge.Unlike Parchment
> Marzipan is  not a forgiving Mistress . It lures
> you into it with the bright colors, only to find the next day they have
> muted .

yes, i found that out!   esp when painting on it with food dyes... all my
lovely burnt siennas turned maroon-y purple on my treasure map!

course, i am not saying i wouldn't do it again.... ;)

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions