[Sca-cooks] Cook's Night Out

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu May 6 04:06:58 PDT 2004

And did we ever have fun!!! I ate so much I thought I was going to pop!!
And then finished the whole thing off with a wonderful slice of pecan
pie a la mode...well seasoned with Southern Comfort. Mmmmmmmmmmm... Yup
, the diet went down the tubes for the night,...and I'll probably
continue cheating until after my feast on Saturday...and Sunday when a
former protege is taking me out to lunch for Mothers' Day. But then it's
back to phase 1 for a few days to get me back on the "straight and narrow".

Kiri