[Sca-cooks] Cook's Night Out

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun May 9 13:29:51 PDT 2004

And it would be my pleasure to meet you as well.  The way these meetings
I attend work is that the night I arrive, in this case Tuesday, is the
only night I have available.  Wednesday, the American Cancer Society
liaison usually takes the members of the committee out to dinner.  And
the final day, I will be on my way back to DC in the early afternoon.  I
do hope you can figure out a way to join us...our "Cooks' Night Out"
last week was wonderful!

Kiri

franiccolo wrote:

>I really, really want to get in on meeting you and fooding and all.  My shop
>is open during the week, though.  too far for you guys to travel down . . .
>maybe I can close that Tues night . . . hmmmm.
>
>pacem et bonum,
>niccolo difrancesco

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence