[Sca-cooks] Out of the mouths of a four year old

Shannon Cox scox2173 at aramisresearch.com
Thu May 6 04:48:17 PDT 2004

Out of the mouth of our four year old,  Bridget's conversation this morning.

*stumbles out of her room where mom is trying to get the ten year old out
the door for her bus, and getting annoyed because the ten year old is
grumpy*

*Bridget*  Mommy

*Mom*  morning smidget, cassie hun come on your gonna miss your bus.*

*cassie* I am mom gawd! *grabs bag and slams out of the house no hugs for
mom and dad this morning*

Bridget with a bit of a whine*  I'm hungry

*mommy looks at bridget and groans*  "chris she is gonna be a pain, she got
up to early!"

*bridget* "I'm hungry"

*chris* mornin smidge, by shannon see you later call me when you know if mom
is coming over."

Bridget "I'm hungry"

mom  "What do you want for breakfast?  waffles? (gotta love eggos)"

Bridget "no"

mom "what do you want eggs?"

Bridget "No I want Steak"

mom "bridget it is quarter after 7 in the morning you cant have steak this
early.  this is breakfast not dinner."

bridget "I want Steak"

mom "no, hmmm toast?"

bridget "Steak"

Mom "bridget you cant have steak pick something else

bridget "Turkey sandwich"

Mom "how about cookie crisp"

bridget "fine"

and then mom just sighs and makes tea