[Sca-cooks] German Sausage recipes

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 11:47:55 PDT 2004

>Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>
>>Yes, this is a golden opportunity for everyone to tell us about their
>>favorite treatment of catfish, of which none of us have ever heard
>>previously ;-) .
>
>Chopping it up and using it for bait, throwing it back in, feeding it to
>the feral cats.
>--
>Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons

Aruvaqan, you are sooo silly!
I used to fish specifically for catfish.  Good little fight they put up.
Once I caught one that was a whopper (weighed in at 22 pounds) and when I
cleaned it I found a seven inch long whole fish inside!  I either made
catfish stew or cakes or just broiled or dusted and fried them whole.  I
really like the fish.
Olwen