[Sca-cooks] Kiri's feast

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri May 7 17:28:22 PDT 2004

Wow! Can I come visit? Or would you mind adopting a middle-aged, cranky
laurel type? I'm pretty good at putting up with cat hair, collecting
books, and doing all kinds of fibery and embroidery things.....
--maire, hopefully ;o)
p.s. I *still* think it's weird that you couldn't do a feast while you
were baroness...It's never stopped any of our local baronage!