[Sca-cooks] Food and squeamishness

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun May 9 13:21:28 PDT 2004

Though we've not actually done it as part of a feast as they are
frequently served, there have been numerous events in Atlantia that have
involved whole pigs. In fact, the gentle who taught me to cook in the
SCA was well-known for his pit-cooked whole pig. And we'll be attending
an event in a couple of weeks where the feast will center around a whole
pig, stuffed and cooked over coals. And so far as the reactions are
concerned, these feasts are much anticipated and thoroughly enjoyed!

Kiri