[Sca-cooks] vanished list

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 18:14:22 PDT 2004

Well, you have had a privilege that I have never
had.  Meeting Devra.

I looked at the books on her website and totalled
up more that $700 worth of books that I would
like.  Unfortunately, that is not in my budget.
However, using PayPal will make it much easier
to order books from her, when I can afford to
order some.

I am with Selene ... I am SO DOOMED!

Huette

--- Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:

> Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
> > > Testing, Devra do you copy?  The list has
> not slowed down.
> > >
> > > Reminding us of your presence made me go
> look at your Poison Pen Press
> > > web page, where I discovered that you now
> take PayPal.  I am SO Doomed!
> >

> S"OK, guys, I saw Devra and her disgusting
> books this weekend. Since I'm
> still out of work, and can't afford some
> B-E-A-U-T-I-E-S, anybody wanna
> start a "Books for Phlip" collection?
>
> Devra, tell them about some of them you've got-
> particularly from the Museum
> of London, and the Too-damn-expensixe French
> one.. Didn't dare drool,
> couldn't afford to replace them... And,
> Cariadoc, I'm going to email you
> privately, but I've found docs, I think, for
> 12-16th versions of the knife
> we've been discussing...unfortunately, they're
> Frankish.
>
> Dying of desire.....
>
> Saint Phlip,
> CoDoLDS
>
> "When in doubt, heat it up and hit it with a
> hammer."
>  Blacksmith's credo.
>
>  If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a
> duck, it is probably not a
> cat.
>
> Never a horse that cain't be rode,
> And never a rider who cain't be throwed....

=====
shall never cease to be amused.