[Sca-cooks] vanished list

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun May 9 18:22:40 PDT 2004

Huette,
I thought you came to Pennsic at least once in the past few years....and
if you did, you should have met Devra...she's always at Pennsic, selling
her poiso....uh, er....I mean books!

Kiri

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

>Well, you have had a privilege that I have never
>had.  Meeting Devra.
>
>I looked at the books on her website and totalled
>up more that $700 worth of books that I would
>like.  Unfortunately, that is not in my budget.
>However, using PayPal will make it much easier
>to order books from her, when I can afford to
>order some.
>
>I am with Selene ... I am SO DOOMED!
>
>Huette
>
>--- Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
>

>>Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

>>not slowed down.

>>look at your Poison Pen Press

>>take PayPal.  I am SO Doomed!
>>

>>S"OK, guys, I saw Devra and her disgusting
>>books this weekend. Since I'm
>>still out of work, and can't afford some
>>B-E-A-U-T-I-E-S, anybody wanna
>>start a "Books for Phlip" collection?
>>
>>Devra, tell them about some of them you've got-
>>particularly from the Museum
>>of London, and the Too-damn-expensixe French
>>one.. Didn't dare drool,
>>couldn't afford to replace them... And,
>>Cariadoc, I'm going to email you
>>privately, but I've found docs, I think, for
>>12-16th versions of the knife
>>we've been discussing...unfortunately, they're
>>Frankish.
>>
>>Dying of desire.....
>>
>>Saint Phlip,
>>CoDoLDS
>>
>>"When in doubt, heat it up and hit it with a
>>hammer."
>> Blacksmith's credo.
>>
>> If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a
>>duck, it is probably not a
>>cat.
>>
>>Never a horse that cain't be rode,
>>And never a rider who cain't be throwed....

>=====
>Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they
>shall never cease to be amused.

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence