[Sca-cooks] vanished list

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 00:15:26 PDT 2004

Sorry, Kiri, but, no, I have never been to
Pennsic.  I have been in the SCA for thirty
years, but I have yet to be able to afford to
go to Pennsic.  Other than my native Caid,
I have been to the West, AnTir, Atenveldt,
and Ansteorra.  I hope to go to Pennsic at
least once before I die, but unless I win the
California Lottery, I doubt it will be anytime
soon.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.