[Sca-cooks] FW: At the Heart of Natural Health

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun May 9 19:04:12 PDT 2004

Because of a high demand and at least one person's problems with opening the
Word document I sent it in, I have posted the notes to the SCACooks
Yahoogroups Files section.  The moderator of that group may want to remove
it after a month or so because of it's size, so get it now if you are
interested.  After that, I'll still be happy to mail it privately.
Christianna

So post the notes for those two; there are a lot of folks interested, I'm
sure.

Regards,
Brekke