[Sca-cooks] candied mint

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon May 10 12:05:41 PDT 2004

Failry Easy actually

Take egg whites (or as in my case for simplicity sake an egg white
substitute)
Take cleaned mint leaves and dry them off with a paper towel.
Put some regular old table sugar on a plate.  (Ie Not Powdered sugar)
Dip the leaves into the egg whites, dredge them in the sugar, and then
place them somewhere to dry.
Consume and enjoy.
Nichola