[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef areyou?

grayma3 at mail2.vcu.edu grayma3 at mail2.vcu.edu
Tue May 11 19:06:35 PDT 2004

-------------------

> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> >--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
> ><adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
> >
> >>I was figuring Huette was the anti-Adamantius,
> >>

> >How can you say that about me??? [Sniff]  I am
> >your greatest fan!!!  [Sniff]  I worship the
> >ground
> >that you walk on!!!  [Sob!]  I envy those who get
> >to cook with you on a regular basis!!!  [Sob!]
> >I believe everything you say without even
> >checking
> >your facts!!! [Whaaaaaa!!! Sob!!! Sob!!!]
> >
> >Huette, curling up unto a fetal ball because
> >her culinary God has rejected her, sobbing her
> >heart out ...
> >
> Dry your tears, dearling, don't you know that Opposites Attract?
>
> Alton Brown and Tyler Florence both have shows that involve teaching

> cookery to the problem cases.  It makes some kind of sense that you
> would get both of them in your quiz results, yesno?

Hi, Misha here after a long hiatus off of the list and trying to catch
up with mail.

I took the quiz...and I must hang my head in shame, for I took the
quiz two times and the first time I was....Mario Batali..

The second time...Emeril Lagasse...

Misha
Where's my One Ring of Gah-lic to rule them all....