[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed May 12 03:31:09 PDT 2004

Also sprach <grayma3 at mail2.vcu.edu>:
>Hi, Misha here after a long hiatus off of the list and trying to catch
>up with mail.
>
>I took the quiz...and I must hang my head in shame, for I took the
>quiz two times and the first time I was....Mario Batali..
>
>The second time...Emeril Lagasse...
>
>Misha
>Where's my One Ring of Gah-lic to rule them all....

Look at the bright side. There's nothing wrong with either of those
chefs, IMO. Emeril can be irritating, but so can most of us,
especially when work-intent, and both those guys actually do know
food. Unlike, say, Bobby Flay, whose big concern since his Miracle
Grill days (1990 or so) has been more his image as a chef, rather
than his skill level -- "No, really, I'm a real chef! Honest!"

Adamantius