[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP: Wazzup with "Red Velvet Cake"

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 23:13:10 PDT 2004

I figured you would clarify that!

But, speaking of red dye 2 and, um, residue... I'd totally forgotten
this, but I now remember my family noticed that dog poop indeed became
much less red when it was banned. (My grandmother lived in a
neighborhood that was shall we say pet friendly, before pooper scooper
laws in NYC. We had the chance to observe a scientific sampling...)
Evidently they stopped using it in dog food, too.

AEllin