[Sca-cooks] Traveling to Egils, was: Traveling to the midrealm in June

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 00:13:54 PDT 2004

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> I paid $2.22 for some cheap rotgut on the way
> to Champions on Saturday, and
> I can tell you, at that price, the few summer
> events I make just became
> fewer. Going to Egils (240 mi. RT) is going to
> be a major endeavor.
>
> 'Lainie

'Lainie,

If you go to Egils [or anyone else for that
matter], stop by and see my apprentice, THL
Artemesia di Serena, in the merchant area.  Her
booth is Phoenix Pottery, and she makes some
really beautiful ceramics.  She has pipkins and
chafing dishes and bellermine flasks and all
sorts of period pottery.  Tell her I sent you.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.