[Sca-cooks] Traveling to Egils

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed May 12 00:33:45 PDT 2004

At 12:13 AM 5/12/2004, you wrote:

>'Lainie,
>
>If you go to Egils [or anyone else for that
>matter], stop by and see my apprentice, THL
>Artemesia di Serena, in the merchant area.  Her
>booth is Phoenix Pottery, and she makes some
>really beautiful ceramics.  She has pipkins and
>chafing dishes and bellermine flasks and all
>sorts of period pottery.  Tell her I sent you.

I will! I'll be there- my darling Rotrude will be there, and that guy...
what was his name.... Ed... Edwin? Nah, uh... Edgar?... No, that's not it...

Bad Eddie! That's him! I'll be camping with him!

(I'll have to take Rotrude by the booth- she loved ceramics in high school
and would probably like to see Artemesia's work!)

'Lainie