[Sca-cooks] Traveling to the midrealm in June

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed May 12 04:35:39 PDT 2004

We're still under $2.00 for the lowest grade, though hi-test has gone up
over $2.00. And we can still get it for about 5 cents less down at BJ's
in Lexington Park, further south from us. So yeah, we'll be limiting
where we're going this year as well...that added to my continuing
unemployment makes it very difficult for us to afford distance travel.
The one long trip we'll be making is down to Wilmington, NC for
Phillip's brother's wedding.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.