[Sca-cooks] Traveling to the midrealm in June

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed May 12 07:12:30 PDT 2004

--On Wednesday, May 12, 2004 7:35 AM -0400 Elaine Koogler
<ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> We're still under $2.00 for the lowest grade, though hi-test has gone up
> over $2.00. And we can still get it for about 5 cents less down at BJ's
> in Lexington Park, further south from us. So yeah, we'll be limiting
> where we're going this year as well...

a major concern all around.   we use deisel, and even it is going up
steadily.   jumped from 1.79 to 1.85 in the course of a day!   definitely a
consideration of where and when you go.   connor is in the package delivery
- hotshot delivery business, and going thru a full tank a day is not
uncommom.   the new mexico colorado area isn't too bad.... yet!

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions