[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP: Wazzup with "Red Velvet Cake"

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed May 12 07:57:58 PDT 2004

You know, *that* could explain a fascination with Things of an Orange
Tincture! (lainie, corrupted at an early age by carrots! oh, the horror!)
And I remember the licorice ice cream...it was a weird greeny-black
color.  Not something I ever ate (I don't care for "licorice" as a
sweet, although I will enjoy small amounts of related flavors from anise
in, say, Italian food), but my brother loved it!
(and those slice-and-bake holiday cookies can do the same thing...at
least, the "ghost" ones from Halloween did, a few years ago!)
--maire